Tuesday 31 August 2010

Back to Nepal!

My family arrived in Edinburgh on 3rd May 2010, and I attended the International Christian College for training on Mission, children at Risk and Leadership. The Church of Scotland supported me during the training which was useful as it reinforced my knowledge and skill to work with the poor and the marginalized.

My family have enjoyed - and we thank everyone who supported and encouraged us during - our stay in Scotland. Thanks to all Church of Scotland congregations in Kilmanock, Irvine and Inverness Presbyteries for welcoming and being with us.

Farewell at Barclay's
My commissioning service was at Barclay View Forth Church and was attended by Members, Church of Scotland World Mission Council staff and others.

We are now packing and leaving for Nepal.

1 comment:

  1. All of us at World Mission wish you and your family well for your flight to Nepal today, and hope that you settle in quickly in your new home. We look forward to hearing from you (not least through this blog!) about your work with United Mission to Nepal

    ReplyDelete